“Creativity is contagious, pass it on” – Albert Einstein
The Art Life
Decorating ideas for Food presentation at home. Also learn to make a simple easy garnish. Garnishing and Carving of Fruits and Vegetables by Nirali Mehta
Learning to draw without using a scale or a ruler. Explained how to draw a symmetrical object.
Answering all your questions about selecting a suitable Frame for your Art. Ideas for putting up Art on the Wall and creating an Art Wall.
- Culinary Art : Garnishing and Carving by Nirali MehtaDecorating ideas for Food presentation at home. Also learn to make a simple easy garnish. Garnishing and Carving of Fruits and Vegetables by Nirali Mehta
- Drawing without using a Scale or a RulerLearning to draw without using a scale or a ruler. Explained how to draw a symmetrical object.
- Let’s get you in a Frame! Selecting a suitable Frame for your Art and Creating an Art WallAnswering all your questions about selecting a suitable Frame for your Art. Ideas for putting up Art on the Wall and creating an Art Wall.
- Selecting Art Materials : Canvas and Paper, PaintbrushesDiscussing about selecting a Canvas, Art Paper and Paint Brushes for you Art.
- The Black and White of Pen and Ink Drawings – Ink ArtInk is my favourite medium of Art. Ink Illustrations, Pen and Ink Drawings are my forte. Sharing various techniques and more about drawing and painting with this medium.
- Why is Acrylic Paint the most preferred medium to paint?10 Reasons why Acrylic Paint is the most preferred medium to Paint and why you should have a box of these at home.
- Wildlife through my Lens: Photography – by Guest Blogger Himanshu JainPassionate about Wildlife Photography Himanshu shares with us some of his amazing works and special tips for budding photographers in detail.
- 5 Ways to Fine Tune your Art – Drawing, Painting and SketchingThese are 5 points to observe, mark, note and check while making Art. It will not only improve your Artwork but also help understand and learn different Art styles and genre. You could also say these are five mistakes to avoid while drawing, painting or sketching.
- ‘Hooked on to Crochet’ – by Guest Blogger Ms. Emma ThomasOur Guest Blogger this week is Ms. Emma Thomas. Join us as she shares about her journey learning Crochet along with some helpful tips for beginners. Emma is the maker and the owner at ‘Double Stitch Creations’.
- The Art Of Paper Folding – OrigamiMy Story and experience with the Japanese Art of Paper Folding – Origami
© 2020 Nirali Mehta
To join me in my Art Journey and continue hearing about more such fun times with Art and Craft, you may follow our pages on Social Media or Subscribe to this Blog by entering your Email ID below. Thank You!