“Creativity is contagious, pass it on” – Albert Einstein
The Art Life
Sharing Origami Models I made – All you need is a sheet of Paper
A gallery for my Paintings in Charcoal and Soft Pastels that I made at the classes and later.
Taking the first step. Learning the ABC to drawing – Pencil Shading. Sharing how I learnt it and what all I learnt about it. I hope it makes it easy for someone learning it.
- Digital Detox: Relax and Rejuvenate With An Off-Screen ActivitySharing Origami Models I made – All you need is a sheet of Paper
- A Trip Down Memory Lane : Sketching With Charcoal And Soft PastelsA gallery for my Paintings in Charcoal and Soft Pastels that I made at the classes and later.
- A Beginners Guide To Pencil ShadingTaking the first step. Learning the ABC to drawing – Pencil Shading. Sharing how I learnt it and what all I learnt about it. I hope it makes it easy for someone learning it.
- Colouring like a Pro with Pens and MarkersSharing tips and tricks for colouring using pens and markers.
- Culinary Art : Garnishing and Carving by Nirali MehtaDecorating ideas for Food presentation at home. Also learn to make a simple easy garnish. Garnishing and Carving of Fruits and Vegetables by Nirali Mehta
- Drawing without using a Scale or a RulerLearning to draw without using a scale or a ruler. Explained how to draw a symmetrical object.
- Let’s get you in a Frame! Selecting a suitable Frame for your Art and Creating an Art WallAnswering all your questions about selecting a suitable Frame for your Art. Ideas for putting up Art on the Wall and creating an Art Wall.
- Selecting Art Materials : Canvas and Paper, PaintbrushesDiscussing about selecting a Canvas, Art Paper and Paint Brushes for you Art.
- The Black and White of Pen and Ink Drawings – Ink ArtInk is my favourite medium of Art. Ink Illustrations, Pen and Ink Drawings are my forte. Sharing various techniques and more about drawing and painting with this medium.
- Why is Acrylic Paint the most preferred medium to paint?10 Reasons why Acrylic Paint is the most preferred medium to Paint and why you should have a box of these at home.
© 2020 Nirali Mehta
To join me in my Art Journey and continue hearing about more such fun times with Art and Craft, you may follow our pages on Social Media or Subscribe to this Blog by entering your Email ID below. Thank You!